Matthew MartinLast Updated: May 3, 2022
Sante Fe, New Mexico
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Acquitted on Apr 6, 2022
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly Conduct Which Impedes the Conduct of Government Business
- Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Buildings
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSanta Fe, New Mexico | April 22, 2021
ArraignedJuly 2, 2021 "Arraigned 7/2 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedJune 9, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 6/9."
Status ConferenceOctober 1, 2021 "Status conference set for 10/1 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
AcquittedApril 6, 2022 "Found not guilty by the Court of all charges on 4/6/22 after a misdemeanor trial."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate