Matthew CouncilLast Updated: August 12, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Riverview, Florida
- Pleaded on Aug 10, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedRiverview, Florida | January 14, 2021
ArraignedApril 8, 2021 "Arraigned 4/8 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Released on personal recognizance bond."
Initial AppearanceJanuary 14, 2021 "Initial Appearance 1/14/21 in the Middle District of Florida."
ChargedMarch 10, 2021 "Indicted 3/10."
PleadedAugust 10, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 8/10/22 to superseding indictment."