Matthew BucklerLast Updated: July 25, 2022
La Plata, Maryland
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in District of Columbia
- Sentenced on Jul 21, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct at any place in the Grounds or in any of the Capitol Buildings
- Parade, Demonstrate, or Picket in any of the Capitol Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedDistrict of Columbia | September 17, 2021
Status ConferenceNovember 22, 2021 "Status hearing set for 11/22 at 1 pm."
PleadedMay 27, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 5/27/22."
SentencedJuly 21, 2022 "Sentenced 7/21/22 to 14 days of home detention, 24 months of probation, 60 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate