Skip to main content
Mark WaynickLast Updated: March 22, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
Arrested in Charlotte, Tennessee
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds, Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds, and Act of Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Utter Loud, Threatening, or Abusive Language, Engage in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct, and Acts of Physical Violence in a Capitol Building or Grounds;
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers.
Timeline of Litigation
February 14, 2022
"Complaint filed 2/14/22."
February 17, 2022
Tennessee Father and Son Arrested on Charges For Assault on Law Enforcement During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach
Published on February 18, 2022
Read at US Department of Justice