Mark SimonLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Huntington Beach, California
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Huntington Beach, California
- Sentenced on Dec 7, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedHuntington Beach, California | January 28, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 3, 2021 "Pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4 of the information on 2/3 and remains on personal recognizance bond with modifications."
Initial AppearanceJanuary 28, 2021 "Initial appearance 1/28/21 at 2:00pm PST in the Central District of California. Released on bond."
Status ConferenceFebruary 3, 2021 "Hearing (virtual) on 2/3/21 in federal court in the District of Columbia"
SentencedDecember 7, 2021 "Sentencing set for 12/7 at 2 pm."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate