Mark RebegilaLast Updated: April 25, 2022
Saint Marys, Kansas
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Topeka, Kansas
- Sentenced on Apr 20, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedTopeka, Kansas | March 15, 2021
Status ConferenceSeptember 9, 2021 "Next status conference set for 9/9/21 at 11 am"
Status ConferenceFebruary 23, 2022 "Sentencing set for 2/23/2022 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
SentencedApril 20, 2022 "Sentenced 4/20/2022 to 24 months of probation, including 30 days home detention, 60 hours of community service, $2,000 fine, $500 restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate