Mark LeffingwellLast Updated: September 8, 2022
Seattle, District of Columbia
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in District of Columbia
- Sentenced on Feb 10, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in Any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Assault on a Federal Law Enforcement Officer;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedDistrict of Columbia | January 7, 2021
ArraignedJanuary 29, 2021 "Arraignment held 1/29/21 and defendant pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedJanuary 11, 2021 "Indicted 1/11/21."
ChargedApril 9, 2021 "Superseding indictment issued 4/9/21."
Status ConferenceMay 14, 2021 "Status hearing held on 5/14/21."
Plea AgreementOctober 26, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 10/26/2021 and pleaded guilty to count 2s."
SentencedFebruary 10, 2022 "Sentenced 2/10/2022, six months of incarceration, 24 months of supervised release, 200 hours of community service, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 6 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Community Service: 200 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate