Mahailya PryerLast Updated: October 3, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Springfield, Missouri
- Sentenced on Sep 30, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restrictive Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSpringfield, Missouri | October 4, 2021
ChargedNovember 11, 2021 "Information filed 11/11/21"
PleadedMay 18, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 5/18/22."
SentencedSeptember 30, 2022 "Sentenced 9/30/22 to 45 days of incarceration, 36 months of probation, and $500 restitution."
- Prison: 45 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate