Luke LintsLast Updated: March 15, 2023
Traverse City, Michigan
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Traverse City, Michigan
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder,
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings,
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedJune 24, 2022 "Complaint filed 6/24/22."
ArrestedTraverse City, Michigan | June 30, 2022
Michigan Man Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on February 24, 2023 Read at US DOJ
Michigan Man Arrested for Actions on Lower West Terrace During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on June 30, 2022 Read at US DOJ