Luke BenderLast Updated: May 18, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Fairfax, Virginia
- Sentenced on Apr 23, 2023
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedFairfax, Virginia | July 29, 2021
ChargedAugust 4, 2021 "Indicted 8/4/2021"
TrialDecember 7, 2022 "Convicted at Trial 12/7/22"
SentencedApril 23, 2023 "Sentenced 4/23/23"
Pair Sentenced on Felony and Misdemeanors For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on April 20, 2023 Read at US DOJ
Judge Finds Two Men Guilty of Charges For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on December 8, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Verified Social Media Handles