Lois McNicollLast Updated: June 13, 2023
San Clemente, California
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Industry, California
- Sentenced on Sep 6, 2022
- Eligibility Supervisor and Worker, Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services
Eligibility Supervisor and Worker, Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedIndustry, California | June 28, 2021
Initial AppearanceJuly 1, 2021 "Initial appearance held 7/1."
ChargedJuly 15, 2021 "Charged via information 7/15. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
PleadedMay 23, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 5/23/22."
SentencedSeptember 6, 2022 "Sentenced 9/6/22 to 24 months of probation, 80 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Community Service: 80 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate