Logan GroverLast Updated: July 25, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Erie, Colorado
- Pleaded on Jul 20, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedErie, Colorado | April 28, 2021
ArraignedJune 15, 2021 "Arraigned 6/15/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
ChargedMay 24, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 5/24/21."
Status ConferenceOctober 13, 2021 "Status conference set for 10/13/21 at 10:30 am."
ChargedMay 13, 2022 "Superseding information filed 5/13/22."
PleadedJuly 20, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 7/20/22."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate