Lisa HomerLast Updated: August 12, 2022
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Pleaded on Aug 9, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedColorado Springs, Colorado | November 26, 2021
ChargedJuly 12, 2022 "Information filed 7/12/22."
PleadedAugust 9, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 8/9/22"
SentencedAugust 9, 2022 "Sentenced 8/9/22 to three years of probation, 60 hours of community service, $5,000 fine, $500 restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $5500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate