Levi GableLast Updated: April 24, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Sentenced on Jan 17, 2023
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedMay 23, 2022 "Complaint Filed: 5/23/22"
ChargedMay 17, 2022 "Information filed 5/17/22"
PleadedSeptember 23, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 9/23/22."
SentencedJanuary 17, 2023 "Sentenced 1/17/23. Sentenced to 24 months probation, Fine $1,000, Restitution $500, Special Assesment $25"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $1525
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate