Leonard GruppoLast Updated: April 20, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Lubbock, Texas
- Sentenced on Oct 29, 2021
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedLubbock, Texas | June 1, 2021
ArraignedJune 15, 2021 "Arraigned 6/15/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedJune 7, 2021 "Charged via criminal information on 6/7/21."
Plea AgreementAugust 18, 2021 "Plea agreement hearing held on 8/18/21 and pleaded guilty to count 4."
SentencedOctober 29, 2021 "Sentenced on 10/29 to 24 months probation with 90 days of home detention; $500 restitution and a $3,000 fine."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $3500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate