Leo KellyLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Sentenced on Aug 18, 2023
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Violent Entry with Intent to Disrupt the Orderly Conduct of Official Business
- Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCedar Rapids, Iowa | January 18, 2021
Initial AppearanceFebruary 9, 2021 "Initial appearance held 2/9."
Status ConferenceSeptember 9, 2021 "Status hearing continued to 9/9 at 1 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
SentencedAugust 18, 2023 "Sentenced to 30 months’ incarceration 36 months’ supervised release $2,000 restitution"
- Prison: 30 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate