Lawrence StackhouseLast Updated: June 27, 2022
Blackwood, New Jersey
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Blackwood, New Jersey
- Sentenced on Jun 17, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedBlackwood, New Jersey | March 4, 2021
ArraignedMarch 26, 2021 "Stackhouse pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/26"
ChargedMarch 22, 2021 "Charged via information on 3/22/21."
Status ConferenceSeptember 24, 2021 "The defendant remains on personal recognizance and has a status conference set for 9/24/21 at 9:20AM."
PleadedFebruary 4, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 2/4/22."
SentencedJune 17, 2022 "Sentenced 6/17/22 to 14 days in jail (intermittent, two 7-day periods), 90 days home confinement, 36 months of probation, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 14 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 39 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
- Capitol Breach Cases (Department of Justice)
- January 6th Archive NJ, CA, VA (Media Matters Action Network)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate