Kurt PetersonLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Hodgenville, Kentucky
- Pleaded on Sep 21, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstructing an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting
- Destruction of Government Property
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in the Ground or Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedHodgenville, Kentucky | June 16, 2021
ArraignedJune 24, 2021 "Arraigned 6/24 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedJune 23, 2021 "Indicted 6/23."
Status ConferenceSeptember 8, 2021 "Status Conference set 9/8/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
PleadedSeptember 21, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 9/21/22."
Kentucky Man Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge for Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on September 21, 2022 Read at US DOJ