Kevin LyonsLast Updated: April 20, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Northern District, Illinois
- Status conference on Oct 1, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building
- Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedNorthern District, Illinois | January 13, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 12, 2021 "Arraigned 2/12 and pleaded not guilty to all counts"
ArraignedAugust 9, 2021 "Arraigned 8/9 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Initial AppearanceJanuary 19, 2021 "Initial appearance held 1/19."
ChargedFebruary 3, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 2/3"
Status ConferenceOctober 1, 2021 "Status conference set for 10/1 at 9 am."
A man sent his girlfriend’s brother a selfie while storming the Capitol, officials say. The brother is a federal agent.Published on January 20, 2021 Read at Washington Post
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate