Kevin LoftusLast Updated: March 22, 2022
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Sentenced on Mar 15, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedEau Claire, Wisconsin | January 15, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 8, 2021 "Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 2/8/21."
ChargedFebruary 4, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 2/4/21."
Plea AgreementOctober 19, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 10/19 and pleaded guilty to count 4."
SentencedMarch 15, 2022 "Sentenced 3/15/22, three years of probation, including 60 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 36 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate