Kevin BlakelyLast Updated: July 18, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in McKinney, Texas
- Sentenced on Jul 14, 2022
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Knowingly Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds.
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedMcKinney, Texas | March 23, 2021
Initial AppearanceMarch 26, 2021 "Initial appearance 3/26/21."
ChargedMay 12, 2021 "Charged via criminal information on 5/12/21."
Plea AgreementOctober 21, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 10/21/2021 and pleaded guilty to count 4"
SentencedJuly 14, 2022 "Sentenced 7/14/22 to 120 days in jail, 18 months of probation, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 120 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 18 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate