Kenneth RedaLast Updated: April 5, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Melbourne, Florida
- Sentenced on Mar 30, 2022
- Former Viera High School physical education teacher
Former Viera High School physical education teacher
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disotderly or Disruptive Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedMelbourne, Florida | July 5, 2021
ArraignedJuly 12, 2021 "Arraigned 7/12 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedJuly 7, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 7/7."
Plea AgreementNovember 4, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 11/4 and pleaded guilty to count 4"
SentencedMarch 30, 2022 "Sentenced 3/30/22 to three years or probation, including 60 days of home detention and 60 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 36 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate