Kasper RileyLast Updated: September 20, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Ashland, Wisconsin
- Pleaded on Sep 15, 2023
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon to Inflict Bodily Injury,
- Civil Disorder,
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon,
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon,
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedMarch 15, 2022 "Complaint filed 3/15/22."
ArrestedAshland, Wisconsin | March 16, 2022
PleadedSeptember 15, 2023 "Pleaded guilty 9/15/2023"