Kari KelleyLast Updated: September 15, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Alabama
- Sentenced on Mar 17, 2023
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedAlabama | February 26, 2021
ChargedMarch 10, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 3/10/21."
ArraignedMarch 18, 2021 "Arraigned 3/18/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Status ConferenceSeptember 24, 2021 "Status conference or plea hearing scheduled for 9/24 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
PleadedDecember 23, 2021 "Pleaded guilty 12/23/21."
SentencedMarch 17, 2023 "Sentenced to 36 months’ probation $500 restitution"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate