Joshua DoolinLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Lakeland, Florida
- Sentenced on Aug 16, 2023
- Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees;
- Aiding and Abetting
- Theft of Government Property
- Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedLakeland, Florida | June 30, 2021
ArraignedJuly 8, 2021 "Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 7/8"
ChargedJuly 1, 2021 "Indicted 7/1."
Status ConferenceSeptember 28, 2021 "Status conference set for 9/28 at 3 pm."
SentencedAugust 16, 2023 "Sentenced to 18 months’ incarceration 36 months’ supervised release"
- Prison: 18 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate