Jorge RileyLast Updated: March 15, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Eastern District, California
- Status conference on Jun 17, 2021
- US Army Veteran, Corresponding secretary for the State Board and President of the Sacramento Chapter of the California Republican Assembly
US Army Veteran, Corresponding secretary for the State Board and President of the Sacramento Chapter of the California Republican Assembly
- Obstructing of an Official Proceeding
- Aiding and Abetting
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedEastern District, California | January 19, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 25, 2021 "Pleaded not guilty to counts 1-5 on 2/25/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
ChargedFebruary 3, 2021 "Indicted 2/3/21."
Status ConferenceJune 17, 2021 "Status conference set for 6/17/21 at 11 am."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate