Jordan RevlettLast Updated: July 11, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Western District, Kentucky
- Sentenced on Jul 7, 2022
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedWestern District, Kentucky | January 25, 2021
Status ConferenceJune 25, 2021 "Status conference set for 6/25/21."
PleadedJanuary 14, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/14/22."
SentencedJuly 7, 2022 "Sentenced 7/7/22 to 14 days in jail, 12 months of probation, 80 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 14 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Community Service: 80 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate