Jonathan SandersLast Updated: April 20, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Vincennes, Indiana
- Sentenced on Nov 4, 2021
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedVincennes, Indiana | May 25, 2021
ChargedJune 2, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 6/2."
Plea AgreementAugust 26, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 8/26. Pleaded guilty to count 4."
SentencedNovember 4, 2021 "Sentenced 11/4 to 36 months probation, $500 restitution, and 60 hours of community service within six months."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate