Jonathan LaurensLast Updated: June 16, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Duluth, Georgia
- Sentenced on Jun 10, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress,
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedDuluth, Georgia | June 30, 2021
ChargedJuly 2, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 7/2."
Status ConferenceSeptember 20, 2021 "Status conference set for 9/20/21 at 12 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
PleadedFebruary 2, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 2/2/22."
SentencedJune 10, 2022 "Sentenced 6/10/22 to 60 days of home detention, 12 months of probation, 60 hours of community service, $742 fine, $500 in restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $1242
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate