Johnny HarrisLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Shelby, North Carolina
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Shelby, North Carolina
- Sentenced on Aug 25, 2023
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Knowingly, with Intent to Impede Government Business or Official Functions,
- Engaging in Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct on the Capitol Buildings or Grounds
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedShelby, North Carolina | March 18, 2021
ArraignedMay 27, 2021 "Arraigned 5/27/21where he pleaded not guilty to all counts"
ChargedApril 2, 2021 "Charged via criminal information on 4/2/21."
Status ConferenceAugust 12, 2021 "Status conference held on 8/12/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
SentencedAugust 25, 2023 "Sentenced to 7 months’ incarceration 12 months’ supervised release $500 restitution"
- Prison: 7 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate