John O’KellyLast Updated: December 15, 2022
East Williston, New York
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in East Williston, New York
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Civil Disorder;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedOctober 17, 2022 "Complaint filed 10/17/22."
ArrestedEast Williston, New York | October 20, 2022
New York Man Arrested on Felony and Misdemeanor Charges for Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on October 20, 2022 Read at US DOJ