Jesus RiveraLast Updated: June 27, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Northern District, Florida
- Trial on Jun 17, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedNorthern District, Florida | January 20, 2021
Initial AppearanceJanuary 20, 2021 "Initial Appearance 1/20/21 at 3:00pm CST. Rivera pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Status ConferenceAugust 31, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/31/2021 at 10:00am"
ChargedApril 4, 2022 "Superseding Informatioin filed 4/4/22."
TrialJune 17, 2022 "Found guilty after bench trial on 6/17/22, of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building."
Florida Man Found Guilty of Charges for Actions Related to Capitol BreachPublished on June 17, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate