Jerod BargarLast Updated: August 9, 2022
Osage Beach, Missouri
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Osage Beach, Missouri
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon,
- Unlawful Possession of a Firearm on Capitol Grounds or Buildings,
- Unlawful possession a pistol, firearm, or ammunition outside their home or place of business, in the District of Columbia, without a valid license and registration certificate issued by the District of Columbia,
- Unlawful possession, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device, in the District of Columbia.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedJuly 29, 2022 "Complaint filed 7/29/22."
ArrestedOsage Beach, Missouri | August 3, 2022