Jeffrey SmithLast Updated: May 26, 2022
San Diego, California
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Southern District, California
- Sentenced on Jan 21, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSouthern District, California | January 22, 2021
ArraignedApril 27, 2021 "Pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4 on 4/27/21"
Initial AppearanceFebruary 11, 2021 "Initial appearance held 2/11/21."
ChargedApril 8, 2021 "Charged via information on 4/8 and pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4 on 4/27/21"
SentencedJanuary 21, 2022 "Sentenced 3/15/22, 90 days of incarceration, 2 years of probation, $500 in restitution, 200 hours of community service."
- Prison: 90 day(s)
- Community Service: 200 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
- Capitol Breach Cases (Department of Justice)
- January 6th Archive NJ, CA, VA (Media Matters Action Network)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate