Jeffrey FinleyLast Updated: September 15, 2023
Martinsburg, West Virginia
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Sentenced on Feb 13, 2023
- Knowingly Enter and Remain in any Restricted Building or Grounds without lawful Authority
- Engage in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Buildings or Grounds
- Engage in Disorderly Conduct in any of the Capitol Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedMartinsburg, West Virginia | March 21, 2021
Status ConferenceAugust 19, 2021 "Status conference continued to 8/19 at 1 pm."
PleadedApril 6, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 4/6/22."
SentencedFebruary 13, 2023 "Sentenced to 75 days’ incarceration 12 months’ supervised release 60 hours’ community service $500 restitution"
- Prison: 75 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate