Jason HylandLast Updated: August 12, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Plano, Texas
- Sentenced on Aug 9, 2022
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedPlano, Texas | February 2, 2021
ArraignedMarch 9, 2021 "Arraignment held 3/9/21 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4 of superseding information. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Forthcoming scheduling order for a future status hearing."
Initial AppearanceFebruary 16, 2021 "Initial appearance held 2/16/21."
ChargedFebruary 16, 2021 "Charged via superseding information 2/16/21."
PleadedMarch 28, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 3/28/22."
SentencedAugust 9, 2022 "Sentenced 8/9/22 to seven days in jail, $4,000 fine, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 7 day(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $4500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate