Jason FarrisLast Updated: May 18, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Arlington, Texas
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official function,
- Knowingly engage in any act of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds; or attempts or conspires to do so,
- which makes it a crime for anyone to forcibly assault, resist, oppose, impede, intimidate, or interfere with any United States law enforcement officer while that officer is engaged in the performance of their official duties
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedFebruary 3, 2023 "Complaint Filed - 2/3/23"
ArrestedArlington, Texas | February 6, 2023