James McGrewLast Updated: April 24, 2023
King James Tattoo Guy
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Glendale, Arizona
- Sentenced on Jan 20, 2023
- Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding an Officer
- Civil Disorders
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedGlendale, Arizona | May 28, 2021
Initial AppearanceJune 1, 2021 "Initial appearance held 6/1."
Status ConferenceAugust 19, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/19 at 10:45 am. Defendant remains committed."
ChargedJune 11, 2021 "Indicted 6/11."
ArraignedJune 24, 2021 "Arraignment held 6/24 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
PleadedMay 13, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 5/13/22."
SentencedJanuary 20, 2023 "Sentence 1/20/23 Sentenced to 78 months Incarceration, 36 months probation, Fine $5,000, Restitution $2,000, special assesment $100"
- Prison: 78 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $7100
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate