James LittleLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Claremont, North Carolina
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Claremont, North Carolina
- Sentenced on Feb 11, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedClaremont, North Carolina | March 24, 2021
ArraignedJune 21, 2021 "Arraigned 6/21/21 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4."
Initial AppearanceMarch 31, 2021 "Initial appearance held 3/31/21."
ChargedApril 23, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 4/23/21."
SentencedFebruary 11, 2022 "Sentenced 3/14/22 to 60 days of incarceration, to be followed by 36 months of probation, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 60 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate