James DavisLast Updated: June 22, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in District of Columbia
Davis charged toward officers while wielding a large stick. After an officer shouted for Davis to move back, he allegedly did not follow the command and again charged at the officers.
BWC footage captures Davis shouting and pushing down the hands of a second officer as the officer tries to block Davis’ advance. Davis is further seen in BWC footage pointing to his U.S. Marine Corps ball cap and stating, “I fought for this country… I’m a military f****** police,” as he pushed officers while wielding the large stick.
- Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct and Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedDistrict of Columbia | July 28, 2021
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate