Jacob ZerkleLast Updated: March 22, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Tucson, Arizona
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers,
- Civil Disorder,
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building,
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedMarch 14, 2022 "Complaint filed 3/14/22."
ArrestedTucson, Arizona | March 15, 2022
Arizona Man Arrested on Charges For Assault on Law Enforcement During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on March 15, 2022 Read at US Department of Justice