Jacob LewisLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Victorville, California
- Sentenced on Apr 14, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedVictorville, California | January 27, 2021
ArraignedMarch 4, 2021 "Pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4 on 3/4/21."
ChargedFebruary 9, 2021 "Charged via criminal information on 2/9/21."
Status ConferenceSeptember 30, 2021 "Status conference continued to 9/30/21 at 11 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
PleadedJanuary 4, 2021 "Pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4 on 3/4/21."
PleadedJanuary 6, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/6/22."
SentencedApril 14, 2022 "Sentenced 4/14/22 to 24 months of probation, including 60 hours of community service, $3,000 fine, $500 restitution"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $3500
Verified Social Media Handles
- Capitol Breach Cases (Department of Justice)
- January 6th Archive NJ, CA, VA (Media Matters Action Network)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate