Jacob HilesLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Chesapeake, Virginia
- Sentenced on Dec 6, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedChesapeake, Virginia | January 19, 2021
ArraignedMarch 1, 2021 "Arraigned 3/1/21 and pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4."
Initial AppearanceJanuary 22, 2021 "Initial appearance held 1/22/21."
ChargedFebruary 24, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 2/24/21."
SentencedDecember 6, 2021 "Sentenced 12/6/2021 to 24 months of probation, 60 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate