Jacob ClarkLast Updated: April 6, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Trial on Jan 30, 2023
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedColorado Springs, Colorado | April 21, 2021
Initial AppearanceApril 28, 2021 "Initial appearance held 4/28."
Status ConferenceSeptember 7, 2021 "Preliminary hearing set for 9/7 at 1 pm."
TrialJanuary 30, 2023 "Sentenced at Trial 1/30/23."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate