Jack WhittonLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Locust Grove, Georgia
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Locust Grove, Georgia
- Pleaded on Sep 13, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedLocust Grove, Georgia | April 9, 2021
ChargedMarch 12, 2021 "Whitton was charged via superseding indictment on 3/12/21."
Status ConferenceApril 12, 2021 "He had a detention hearing on 4/12/21 and was ordered detained."
Status ConferenceMay 5, 2021 "He had a status conference on 5/5 and remains committed."
Status ConferenceSeptember 23, 2021 "Status conference set for 9/23/21 at 1:30 pm."
PleadedSeptember 13, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 9/13/22."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate