Isaiah FarnsworthLast Updated: September 20, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Sentenced on Sep 8, 2023
- Knowingly enter or remain in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do
- Knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or Official Functions
- Knowingly engages in any act of physical violence
Timeline of Litigation
PleadedMay 4, 2023 "Pleaded guilty 5/4/2023"
SentencedSeptember 8, 2023 "Sentenced to three months in prison and 36 months of supervised release"
- Prison: 3 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)