Isaac SturgeonLast Updated: June 9, 2023
Dillon, New York
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Queens, New York
- Status conference on Aug 5, 2021
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Civil Disorder;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Obstructing, or Impeding Passage Through or Within, the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings:
- Engaging in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedQueens, New York | March 6, 2021
ArraignedMay 5, 2021 "Arraigned on 5/5 and pleaded not guilty to counts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 of the indictment."
Initial AppearanceApril 30, 2021 "He made his initial appearance on 3/15."
Status ConferenceAugust 5, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/5/21 at 10 am."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate