Hunter EhmkeLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Central Distict, California
- Status conference on Sep 10, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Destruction of Government Property;
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCentral Distict, California | January 13, 2021
Initial AppearanceJanuary 14, 2021 "Initial Appearance in federal court in the Central District of California 1/14/21 at 1pm PST. Defendant was released on bond with home detention and electronic home monitoring."
ArraignedFebruary 10, 2021 "Arraignment held 2/10 and defendant entered plea of not guilty as to all counts."
Status ConferenceSeptember 10, 2021 "Status Conference reset for 9/10"
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate