Howard AdamsLast Updated: March 15, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Edgewater, Florida
- Status conference on Jul 29, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder;
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress;
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Disorderly conduct in restricted building or grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds;
- Parading or demonstrating in Capitol building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedEdgewater, Florida | March 10, 2021
Initial AppearanceMarch 18, 2021 "Initial appearance held on 3/18/21."
ChargedMay 14, 2021 "Indicted 5/14. Pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance"
Status ConferenceJuly 29, 2021 "Status conference set for 7/29/21 at 1:30 pm."
Florida Man Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on January 26, 2023 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate