Greg RubenackerLast Updated: June 1, 2022
Farmingdale, New York
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Farmingdale, New York
- Sentenced on May 22, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder;
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedFarmingdale, New York | February 9, 2021
ArraignedMarch 12, 2021 "Pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/12/21. Defendant remains released on personal recognizance bond."
ChargedMarch 5, 2021 "Indicted on 3/5/21."
Status ConferenceOctober 1, 2021 "Status hearing scheduled for 10/1 at 11 am."
ChargedNovember 10, 2021 "Superseding indictment filed 11/10/2021."
PleadedFebruary 11, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 2/11/22."
SentencedMay 22, 2022 "Sentenced 5/22/22 to 41 months in prison, three years of supervised release, $2,000 restitution"
- Prison: 41 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
New York Man Sentenced to 41 Months in Prison for Offenses Committed During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on May 26, 2022 Read at US DOJ
New York Man Pleads Guilty to Felony Charges For Offenses Committed During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on February 11, 2022 Read at US Department of Justice
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate